[Zope] XMLRPC problems?

Dennis Allison allison at shasta.stanford.edu
Tue Jun 7 02:54:40 EDT 2005

There was a security fix for XMLRPC which was installed in 2.3.5 and
2.4.1 and elsewhere which is not fully backwards compatible.  I have
yet to establish whether the fix is causing problems, but that was the
information I needed.

--
Dennis Allison * Computer Systems Laboratory * Gates 227
               * Stanford University *  Stanford CA  94305
	       * allison at shasta.stanford.edu
	       * allison at sumeru.stanford.edu