[Zope] undo many things

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Fri Jun 10 16:27:23 EDT 2005

Rakotomandimby (R12y) Mihamina wrote at 2005-6-9 22:40 +0200:
>If I want to undo a very early action, I have to also undo all the actions
>done after the one I want to undo.
>
>The problem is that the action to undo is 4 pages earlier, so that I want
>to one time check all the actions of the 4 last pages.
>
>How to manage it?

Everything, you can do via the ZMI, you
can do in a script (or an interactive Python interpreter).
This is more appropriate for all kinds of mass operations.

To find out what you can put into your script, you
have 2 options:

 * you look at the Python source

   The "undo" methods are for example
   implememented in "App.Undo.UndoSupport".

 * you look at the HTML source of the ZMI pages
   and see there how the ZMI performs the task.

--
Dieter