[Zope] using Access2PDF from Zope

Manzuk István manzuk.istvan at ghost.hu
Sat Jun 11 04:27:54 EDT 2005

Hi All,

I'm trying to drive Access2PDF from Zope, but I just can't get the PDF
created. I succeeded to call the Access2PDF COM object from the Python
interpreter and it made its work gracefully. Now when I try to call it
from an External method it seems to start working (MSAccess.exe can be
seen in the Task Manager), but that's all and no PDF (also Access won't
unload but it is another story for now).

It would be very great if someone has experience with this tool and can
share this with me.

Thanks and Regards,
Istvan