[Zope] Transferring Zope Settings

robert rottermann robert at redcor.ch
Wed Jun 15 00:42:11 EDT 2005

jlegris wrote:
>Hello All,
>
>I need to transfer Plone/Zope settings from a test instance to a live
>instance of the Zope server. Aside from transferring the entire Data.fs file
>or manually copying scripts and replicating configuration settings, is there
>a simple way to do this?
>
>Any advice would be greatly appreciated,
>
>Regards,
>
>Joel

Hi Joel,

we have developped a product that we use  for syncing developpment and
production sites.
It is called RedPick and you can find it at
http://www.redcor.ch/produkte_html/redpick
http://www.redcor.ch/produkte_html/redpick/Documentation
it has a readme file that does explain its use. Consult it to check
whether it fits your needs.

Robert