[Zope] Exiting a Loop

J Cameron Cooper zope-l at jcameroncooper.com
Wed Jun 15 13:37:26 EDT 2005

Asad Habib wrote:
> Yes, I should not be doing this but I am using DTML not ZPT and since DTML
> provides programming functionality and in this case the ability to loop,
> there should be a way to exit a loop as well.

DTML is not a complete programming language; it simply provides some
(too-) familiar structures. You may try to treat it as such, and can get
away with it to a certain extent, but you may run into limitations.

If you treat it as a templating engine (which it is) you will find it
complete.

		--jcc
--
"Building Websites with Plone"