[Zope] Objects access

Hugo Ramos ramosh at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 08:41:27 EDT 2005

Thanks Tino,

Your answer really helped me.
Basically I want to know what objects are accessed the most so that I
can plan a cache strategy. This is also helpfull just to optimize the
code in the objects that are used intensively. Also I can delete
objects that are very old and not used anymore but in big web apps is
dificult to maintain track of every tiny object that we don't use
anymore.

Regards
Hugo

Hugo Ramos - ramosh at gmail.com