[Zope] Passing parameters using DTML

John Poltorak jp at warpix.org
Fri Jun 17 15:40:14 EDT 2005

On Fri, Jun 17, 2005 at 09:31:44PM +0200, Andreas Jung wrote:

> --On 17. Juni 2005 20:24:23 +0100 John Poltorak <jp at warpix.org> wrote:
> > Is there also something which explains how to call ZPTs from a DTML
> > object?
> >

> Do you have a good reason for mixing ZPT and DTML?

Yes.

I have a routine which works, but currently is uses a hard coded object
names so I need to have lots of similar objects. I'm just trying to create
something generic to simplify things.

It's taken me several weeks to get this far and I don't feel like
scrapping everything and spending a few months learning something entirely
different which only gurus can handle.

--
John