[Zope] dtml sessions

Andy Kim dobedo at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 12:43:45 EDT 2005

No, not just only once but rather for one browser session.
If the page is reloaded again the method shouldnt be called.
Only if the user comes for a next visit, the method should be called again.
It actually should be easy, I'm just not familiar with dtml programming yet.
However I'd like to have it with dtml since I have the dtml-call
method already using..