[Zope] Re: Problem with keep-alive timeout

Jonathan dev101 at magma.ca
Wed Jun 22 13:25:31 EDT 2005

A possible work-around:

Set up your web page so that it has two frames: the main frame (visable)
invokes the long running zope script;  and a secondary (hidden) frame uses a
javascript routine (running on a timer) which queries a no-op zope script.
This should stop your browser from timing out.

Ugly, but it should work.

Jonathan