[Zope] Timeout?

Peter Bengtsson peterbe at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 18:48:57 EDT 2005

I've never heard of a way. I think the external python app you have
has to try to import timeoutsocket and in that you need to set the
timeout time. Perhaps you can make this varying and not just on the
import.
If you in have a standard type python 2.3 installation, this should be
installed already for you otherwise you'll have to go digging on the
net.

On 6/26/05, Jan-Ole Esleben <esleben at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Is there a way to have a ZOPE method (called, for example, via a TALES
> expression) time out after a specific (changeable!) amount of time?
>
> TIA,
> Ole

Peter Bengtsson,
work www.fry-it.com