[Zope] Sequencing pages

Nikko Wolf nikko-wolf at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 27 12:23:09 EDT 2005

John Poltorak wrote:
> If I create individual pages for a website as sub folders of a sites main
> folder, how do I control the sequence of pages if I automatically generate
> a set of links to all the folders?

See the "FileLibrary" example, probably located at:
http://localhost:8080/Examples/FileLibrary

It's not obvious how it does its multi-column sorting unless you study
it quite a bit, though, so keep reading until it makes sense.  Go
through the ZMI and look at the "getFiles" script (and others).

>  I presume that under normal circumstances that sequence would be in alphabetical order of object ID.

That's not a presumption I'd make at all, but not unlikely.