[Zope] traversal problem

john blair mailtome200420032002 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 07:08:57 EST 2005

Hi I have say 3 folders with following ids
folder1
folder2
folder3

Now I show this list to the user in a comno box. User
selects folder which results in displaying of the
contents of that folder.
Say the select box name is category
i.e <select name="category">
now when the user selects one of the category what I
do is

It gives me a key error .What should I do to correctly
traverse the folder