[Zope] Access to Data.fs without Zope ?

Dennis Allison allison at sumeru.stanford.EDU
Sat Mar 5 15:39:11 EST 2005

Jurgen,
Assuming the Data.fs is intact, you should be able to recover your
material.  Install a fresh Zope system, put the Data.fs in the usual
place (the Zope var directory) and start Zope.  I'd do it from the console
with debug on so you can see the messages.

When you install a new Data.fs you need to remove all the other Data.*
files so that they get rebuilt as needed.  Also, be certain that the
ownership and protections are right on Data.fs.

-d