[Zope] Conditional SiteRoot

Michael.Kaplan at t-online.de Michael.Kaplan at t-online.de
Mon Mar 7 03:53:56 EST 2005

Hi

Could anybody tell me how to install a conditional SiteRoot
(I would like the SiteRoot only for anonymous users)?

Background:
I'm running Zope/Plone behind Apache and use ProxyPass
and SiteRoot to get some subdirectories from Zope, while
the rest of the subdirectories are  standard html-pages
delivered by Apache.
To accelerate this system, I use Apache's mod_cache.
This works fine and gives some extra speed. The users
see the cached pages under http://mydomain/foo/bar and
Plone-Members can login and admin at the system at
http://mydomain/extraprefix/foo/bar

But if a user now logs in and enters
http://mydomain/extraprefix/foo/bar with the
SiteRoot, he is redirected to http://mydomain/foo/bar
cached by Apache and therefore there is no more Plone-line
to edit the page etc.

Therefore I had to switch off the cache again.

Thanks a lot in advance for any help

Michael