[Zope] HUGE Threads showing in Debug Information

Jean-Francois.Doyon at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca Jean-Francois.Doyon at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Tue Mar 8 17:30:14 EST 2005

Ah, I see.

Well, what've found so far is: conn.setDebugInfo(REQUEST.environ,
REQUEST.other)

I have a hard time seeing how the HTML would end up in the envionment, so
it's probably hiding somewhere in "other" ...

The way I'd go abotu this is setup a little debugging script that dumps the
request under controlled circumstances and try to see where in the request
object t shows up (What dictionary, what key?).

This *should* appear in the Debug page actually ... is the HTML contained
inside a dictionary ({}) or something like that?

J.F.

-----Original Message-----
From: Allen Schmidt [mailto:aschmidt at fredericksburg.com]
Sent: March 8, 2005 5:11 PM
To: Jean-Francois.Doyon at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Cc: zope at zope.org
Subject: Re: [Zope] HUGE Threads showing in Debug Information

By huge, I mean if I copy the text from that one thread to a file it is
about 23K. It is basically showing all that would show up by doing a REQUEST
display AND all the source text of the html page that is generated.

It is not normal (at least not the normal way thread text shows up) and only
shows up once in a while. Been happening more recently.

Allen