[Zope] Good Object Stores to Load ratio?

Jake jake at zopezone.com
Wed Mar 9 15:09:44 EST 2005

I have read a lot of Plone/Zope books but never found a any advice on a
good ratio when it comes to the Recent Database Activity Chart.

My Zope intances (10+ sites Plone/CMF) gets over a 100,000 hits a day and
I have it running on two threads each with 60,000 cache items. I run an
adbanner product that does a lot of writes (views/clicks) so I know it
will never get too low, but after a day or so I see the following in the
chart.

2,802 - Object stores Total
1,406 - Object loads Total
6,905 - Connections Total

Which gives me about a 2:1 ratio when it comes Stores:Loads which is about
as good as I can get it.

So, my question is, is that good? bad? Anyone care?

What are others seeing? Thoughts?

Jake

--
http://www.ZopeZone.com