[Zope] Its nope with zope , parameter prob remains

prabuddha ray buddha_2001 at rediffmail.com
Fri Mar 11 05:17:37 EST 2005

Ya u got me this time abzlutli but i'm jus not getting it.
looks like there is something else.
the define code dint work.i'm still getting the same error.

  Error Type
KeyError
Error Value
'districtname'

I'm attaching the ZPT doc n the ZSQL method getDistrictUser is
given below.

argument : distname
sql :select distinct(username) from c_userdet c,c_district d
where d.district_name=<dtml-sqlvar distname type="string">
and c.district_code=d.district_code
order by username

Since it giving error for districtname. duz dat mean its not
finding it
in the pyhton stmt :
python:context.getDistrictUser(distname=request.form['districtname'])">

Hope i'nt getting over u.