[Zope] Re: POSKeyError on the Python Recompile URL

Allen Schmidt aschmidt at fredericksburg.com
Fri Mar 11 08:58:09 EST 2005

Duh. Sorry. Basic rules of problem reporting:
RH7.2
Zope 2.7.2
ZEO
Squid in front

> ~  What version of Zope?  You may need to run 'fstest.py' and / or
> ~  'fsrefs.py' on your Data.fs, and see if they complain.

I am assuming these are just reading tools and non-destructive? Can they be run against a running zeo/zope?

> ~  You need to include the whole traceback to enable us to help you.

No traceback that I can see. Just lines that show up in the eventlog.

> | Here is the line from the event.log plus one before it that also
> | concerns me:>
> |
> | 2005-03-11T07:30:14 PROBLEM(100) ZODB Could not import class
> | 'Connection' from module 'Products.ZODBCDA.DA'
>
> This message is likely because you have an instance of the ZODBCDA
> Connection class in your database (maybe int the root of your Zope
> site?), but have removed the ZODBCDA product.  If you aren't using
> ZODBCDA any longer, you should be able just to delete the connection
> object in the ZMI.

For this one, we ran across this a long time ago if I remember correctly, and we could never find any reference to the ODBC DA. We HAD one installed several years ago but removed it when we switched to Linux and MySQL.

Thanks Tres.