[Zope] passing positional paramaters

f2396576 at est.fib.upc.edu f2396576 at est.fib.upc.edu
Tue Mar 15 04:16:52 EST 2005

Quoting Ivan Stout <aibanhamano at gmail.com>:
> [...]

I just added to this mail list recently, because I maybe use zope to a project
maybe similar to yours: create a web interface for anybody,
computer-related or
not, introduce their traducions basing in .po. I thought to integrate a zope
web-based application created by me with a open source translation
manager like
KBabel.

So, Zope goes well to it? (to integrate other open source applications, for
example, and to manage applications with two texts, original and
translation...)

Thanks

Jordi