[Zope] Troubleshooting Zope 100% CPU utilization

Allen Schmidt aschmidt at fredericksburg.com
Tue Mar 15 14:36:34 EST 2005

Googling DeadLockDebugger should show the recent emails I got from a few folks.
Make sure you use Zope's python and that you can import threadframe by itself to start with.

Also, if you use squid or something in front of your site make sure you use the url directly to the zope instance then add the special name at the end and pass in your SECRET word.

It is a really slick tool that has revealed a few odd things on our servers.

Good luck.
-Allen