[Zope] apache rewrite blues.

Wombie Tomek lewombie at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 12:46:54 EST 2005

I weird thing just happened.  I set up the error log and was reading
it then starting to send another email to report the errors i was
getting, and I checked the version of Apache i was running...
1.3.32... decided to do a port upgrade... to 1.3.33, and everything
started working.

Something with rewrite must have been wrong... i can't imagine that
much changing in .0.01

but anyway...thanks

holden