[Zope] shared/virtual hosting recommendations

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Tue Mar 22 03:47:10 EST 2005

AM Thomas wrote:

> Hi Chris,
>
> I've heard only positive things from other people about Zettai; could
> you  tell me a little more about your problems with them?  I'd
> appreciate it.

They decided to dump TinyTablePlus from their product roster because
it's "too old". It actually hasn't been updated in years because it's
rock solid and hasn't needed even the tiniest of updates.

This was pointed out to them by several people but they chose to dig
their heels in and be totally inflexible, forcing at least one of their
customers to seek hosting elsewhere.

Thier attitude worries me, the come across as unprofessional and
childish in some of their support dealings from what I've heard, but
these could just as easily be isolated incidents from frustated customers.

I'm jsut passing on info that I've received from 2 or 3 seperate people now.

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk