[Zope] Data Insert Problems

Jay Zeemer jzeemer at edcor.com
Tue Mar 22 12:47:54 EST 2005

Chris
We have done a bunch of work here, and it seems that what is happening is
that the form is posting data into Data.fs then out to the SQL database??
Is this normal??  Is there any way to bypass the this process of data going
into the Data.fs file??  If we can not bypass the Data.fs is there any way
around the 2 gig ceiling it seems to have??

Thanks for all the help!!

Jay