[Zope] ZMI access using URL other than manage

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Fri Mar 25 08:19:53 EST 2005

Yes, this is a good approach, however am concerned about management
from locations that may not have a static IP (if IP changes, then you
are hooped).  I am also looking for a way that this might not be tied
to where someone might be located.  I don't know if there is a solution
that could involve a rewrite rule to manage and having a specific URL
(other than manage) for logging in that is only known to the manager.

I guess the other thing I ought to be considering is another rule to
prevent username passwords from being passed in URL as well.  I am sure
someone has probably done this as well.

Regards,
David