[Zope] zope restore

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Mar 25 19:30:00 EST 2005

On 25.Mär 2005 - 14:11:05, Colin Rognlie wrote:
> I've been tasked with restoring a zope installation that was on a failed
> raid array a month back.  I've got a new box up, running latest debian,
>
> On the old server, zope was in /var/lib/zope2.7/, it's now in /var/lib/zope.

You sure about that? Then you installed the wrong zope version. Note
that /var/lib/zope belongs to the old zope version 2.6.4.
/var/lib/zope2.7 belongs to the newer zope version 2.7.4. The old Zope
is in the Debian package called "zope", whereas the 2.7 Zope is in
"zope27", so your problem should be solvable by installing zope27 and
removing zope.

Andreas

--
Is that really YOU that is reading this?