[Zope] User changing their own password via External Method with Cookie Crumbler

Dave Cinege dcinege-mlists-dated-1112575369.ebaa3e at psychosis.com
Tue Mar 29 19:42:44 EST 2005

On Tuesday 29 March 2005 12:00, zope-request at zope.org wrote:
> Take a look at the CookieCrumbler code, there is a method that will
> update the cookie for you:
>
>         credentialsChanged(self, user, name, pw)

Thanks. I've tried
  self.login.credentialsChanged(reqd['username'],reqd['username'],reqd['password'])

Both before and after
  self.acl_users.userFolderEditUser(reqd['username'],reqd['password'],'','')

And it doens't seem to help. The password never changes. Should I be calling
credentialsChanged() as a method to something else? ('login' is the Cookie
rumbler folder)

Does anyone have a working example code snippet?

Dave