[Zope] Mac OS X and zope (continued)

Pavel Zaitsev pavel at md5.ca
Tue Mar 29 21:22:51 EST 2005

Hi,
I am using OSX and my zope on powerbook still hang quite regularly,
having state 'U' on list produced by 'ps aux'.
If I run zope with runzope, when said 'hanging' occurs and i try to ^C
kill the process zope process changes status to 'E',
which man page describes as Process that trying to exit.  I am wondering
how would i go about debugging the zope to see which call zope hangs in
, as debugging in zope.conf , did not make runzope output any more
information...
zope stalls quite frequently. It does not do so on my linux server. Zope
hanging on my powerbook does not associate with any extensive
memory/resource usage/thrashing as per statistics, or so it seems.

I would like to resolve this problem with your help,
thanks,
Pavel