[Zope] Problem with AdManager

Jake jake at zopezone.com
Tue May 3 11:52:28 EDT 2005

How are calling the ads, as I don't think you need these two calls in a
normal ad display.

Also: Try turning off "count views" and maybe "count clicks" and see if it
does the same thing. It might be that Zope can't write to the ZODB that
fast, although I run AdManager on about 10 sites in one Zope install that
gets 20,000+ views (page) a day with no problems.

Jake

--
http://www.ZopeZone.com