[Zope] Re: HTML post processing in Zope

Cyrille Bonnet cyrille at 3months.com
Thu May 5 17:34:09 EDT 2005

Thanks for all your answers,

I usually use Apache to change HTTP headers. But here, I need to
post-process the HTML.

The reason is that the NZ Government Webguidelines require HTML 4.01 :-(
and I'd like to keep Plone content and templates XHTML compliant.

One way to do that is obviously to post-process the HTML with a language
that is good at regular expressions (Perl?).

But I thought it could be neat if the post-processing could be done in
Zope itself.

Anyway, I am looking at ZPublisher.HTTPResponse.HTTPResponse and it
looks like the right place.

Thanks for your help!

Cyrille