[Zope] GetObjects FilterFolder everywhere

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Mon May 9 13:31:18 EDT 2005

Juan Antonio Garrido wrote at 2005-5-9 14:52 +0200:
>I like obtain content(objects) of a FilterFolder I create
>(background/images_bank) from a zpt call everywhere .
>
>I try with function objectValues, but it can't access to objects if it isn't
>called in correctly site(container background/images_bank).

You need to be much more precise with your questions.

  What is a "FilterFolder"?

  What is "content(objects)"?

Maybe, your problem is that you want to access an object
with is not in your current context.

A general way is the use of the "unrestrictedTraverse"
method, as in

	"here.restrictedTraverse('background/images_bank')"

You can also use TALES "path" expression (which is a more
general way to call "restrictedTraverse"). This
could look like

      "here/background/images_bank"

--
Dieter