[Zope] Strage behavior in Scripts

Luiz Fernando B. Ribeiro luiz at engenhosolucoes.com.br
Thu May 12 15:37:23 EDT 2005

Hello,

I have lost already 2 days in it and can't figure whats wrong.
I'm using PIL to generate barcodes and writen an external method to
handle this. The script runs fine in the console but inside Zope it
raises exceptions in PIL files. I decided to write an external script
and call it with sys.system from the external method but again it raises
exceptions similar to the other but in other files. What can it bee?

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/engenho/bin/codigo_barra.py", line 89, in ?
     barra.save(arquivo)
   File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/PIL/Image.py", line 1127, in save
     preinit()
   File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/PIL/Image.py", line 243, in
preinit
     __import__("%sImagePlugin" % m, globals(), locals(), [])
   File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/PIL/GifImagePlugin.py", line
53, in ?
     class GifImageFile(ImageFile.ImageFile):
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'ImageFile'

I'm using zope 2.7 from Debian sarge.

Thanks,

--
Luiz Fernando B. Ribeiro