[Zope] Delete user from acl_users folder

Andreas Jung lists at andreas-jung.com
Fri May 13 02:06:41 EDT 2005

--On Donnerstag, 12. Mai 2005 22:47 Uhr -0700 Allen Huang
<swapp0 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I tried your method before and it didn't work
> I have a folder called conference and inside it there is acl_users folder
> and I write all my dtmls in the conference folder (by the way, your are
> talking about manage_delObjects() instead deleteObjects().... right??)
> I tried to use <dtml-call
> expr="acl_users.manage_deleteObjects(AUTHENTICATED_USER)"> zope tell me
> an error __get__
>
> I tried to use <dtml-call
> expr="acl_users.manage_deleteObjects(AUTHENTICATED_USER.getUserName())">
> even tough it didn't give me any errors, the user name still exists in
> the acl_users folder
> So, any other ideas??

Calling manage_deleteObjects() on acl_users makes zero sense. An user folder
is *not* an ObjectManager and therefore you can not apply this method to
an user folder. Look at the userFolderDelUsers() method or the methods in
AccessControl/User.py

-aj