[Zope] Float object not callable (newbie question)

Paul Hendrick paul.hendrick at gmail.com
Fri May 13 11:06:13 EDT 2005

hi all,
I'm trying to write a simple app which takes a name, bank balance,
interest rate and returns the balance once 1 years interest has been
added. I'm getting the error that float object is not callable.
i can't figure out where i'm going wrong :S

my code is below(getDetails, showDetails,doStuff.py), thanks for any
input!
paul.

<form action="showDetails" method=post>
 <input name="name:str"> NAME<br>
 <input name="balance:float"> BALANCE<br>
 <input name="interestRate:float"> INTEREST RATE<br>
 <input type="submit" value="calculate">
</form>

                  balance request/balance;
                  rate request/interestRate">