[Zope] URL rewriting (VHM and browser Id manager)

Victor Kolisinski victor_kolisinski at yahoo.com
Fri May 13 13:31:35 EDT 2005

Hi Dieter

I was wrong again
URL is generated with _ZopeId but when request come to

ZServer VHM mapping doesnt works correct. Maybe i
don't know to make correct mapping

BUT today I make simple example:
VHM mapping = localhost:8080/test/VirtualHostRoot/

In test folder i have index_html page :

  <head>
  </head>
        This is Page Template <em
tal:content="template/id">template id</em>.
here/absolute_url">Visit me again </a>

In this simple example BIM URL rewriting doesn't
works.
It works only if VHM mapping is empty.

Is it posible that VHM is buggy in this case.

Thank's again

P.S Do I need to start new thread with example like
this.

--- Victor Kolisinski <victor_kolisinski at yahoo.com>