[Zope] Answer's Time

David H bluepaul at earthlink.net
Fri May 20 00:54:19 EDT 2005

Chris McDonough wrote:

>You may want to use a tool like wget or curl to examine the response
>from the server for the clicked URL.  This could be many things.
>
>- C
>

>On Thu, 2005-05-19 at 18:37 -0300, Fernando Lujan wrote:
>

>>I'm having the following problem and wanna know whether it can be
>>associated with Zope.
>>
>>I have a page in my system with various links, and when I click in a
>>link, for instance link 1.
>>
>>The cursor starts being busy, the browser appear to send the request
>>but there is no response. When it happens, if I open another window
>>and click in the same link, I have the response immediately.
>>
>>It's tuly very weird... How can I debug it? I'm using Zope 2.74 with
>>python 2.3.4.
>>
>>Suggestions will be welcome. Thanks and regards.
>>
>>Fernando Lujan

Fernando,

FWIW,

I've had this also and with zope 2.7.4.  But only once.  I was testing
compatibility using MSIE 6 and Mozilla 1.2 and one would do this, the
other would not (sorry I forget which) -  same page, same link at the
same time.  Hmmm the one time it did occur I was going back and forth
between the browsers.

David