[Zope] Answer's Time

Hoang-Vu PHUNG hvu_phung at yahoo.fr
Fri May 20 03:33:05 EDT 2005

Hi,

I had this problem as well in the past (not specially
with zope). It could be a hidden browser process (you
can see in the process list) that blocks. Try to look
at the access log to see if the request is sent to the
server. Finally it could be a problem with your
application.

Hope that helps
Cheers

Hoang-Vu