[Zope] How to use ParsedXML

Jason Leach jason.leach at gmail.com
Mon May 23 18:26:16 EDT 2005

hi,

If I have a ParsedXML document with the following:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<faq title="A Sample FAQ">
  <entry>
    <question>To be or not to be?</question>
    <answer>That is the question.</answer>
   </entry>
   <entry>
    <question>The question of life
    the universe and everything?</question>
    <answer>42</answer>
   </entry>
</faq>

>From a page template, how to I access the questions and answers? So I can
start displaying the XML document content.
I tried various forms of:

I'd also like to use it through acquisition if possible. Make a method that
views and entry and then call in on my document?

But no luck.

Thanks,
Jason.