[Zope] Re: ZSyncer and ZEO

Dennis Allison allison at shasta.stanford.edu
Wed May 25 12:52:52 EDT 2005

I noted that and will upgrade in this round.  It's the old problem of
having live systems, distributed development, and all.  The usual
groundrules are: only transparent changes, no risk of errors, no
disruption of 24x7 use, etc.

--
Dennis Allison * Computer Systems Laboratory * Gates 227
               * Stanford University *  Stanford CA  94305
	       * allison at shasta.stanford.edu
	       * allison at sumeru.stanford.edu