[Zope] Receiving mails

J Cameron Cooper zope-l at jcameroncooper.com
Fri May 27 14:54:35 EDT 2005

Varun Parange wrote:

> i have downloaded an SMTP server and using it i can send mails with the
> help of Zope MailHost....
>
> however i would also like to recieve mails.... how do i do this.....
> which additional products do i need to download...

I recall some people talking about actually turning Zope into a mail
server. Frankly, I think that's a little crazy, but it might work. You
can search the list if you're interested.

A more common usage is to have a POP or IMAP server somewhere and use
Zope as a client for that. There exist several products for doing
webmail in Zope.

http://www.pentila.com/produits/WebMail/
http://plonewebmail.openprojects.it/

for instance.