[Zope] Issues with pyperl: perl2.so not found

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 12:56:17 EST 2005

On 11/3/05, Cameron Beattie <kjcsb at orcon.net.nz> wrote:
> pyperl is a prerequisite to zoperl which allows perl scripts to be used
> within zope. I should have mentioned that.

Try the zope-perl at zope.org, if it still exists...
zoperl hasn't been updated since 2001. That's probably more due to
nobody using it than being perfect. The reason for that is that Zope
already has a very good scripting language, so the need to use perl is
very miniscule, and almost always more pain than it's worth.

<asbestos_suit>Which of course is true for every use of Perl.</asbestos_suit>