[Zope] Revision Control / CVS / SVN integration with ZODB?

bruno modulix bruno at modulix.org
Mon Nov 7 16:59:54 EST 2005

Michael Schwartz a écrit :
> Zope has been a fantastic environment for our application (a front end for
> an Asterisk PBX application), but now that more people are contributing to
> the development effort, it is becoming a challenge to keep the various
> environments in sync. The project is now hundreds of page templates, sql
> methods, and python scripts: we desperately need revision control to move
> the project forward.

(snip)

If I understand correctly, you're using TTW componants. My very humble
opinion is that all ths code should go to the filesystem. This would
allow you to simply use SVN (or whatever). Part of this code should
probably move to products and/or external methods. Also, there's a
non-CMF implementation of CMF skins, that can be useful when you want to
let the user customize parts of the application TTW.

My 2 cents....