[Zope] export/import problems with plone site

Faheem Mitha faheem at email.unc.edu
Mon Nov 14 19:32:09 EST 2005

On Mon, 14 Nov 2005, J Cameron Cooper wrote:

> Faheem Mitha wrote:
>
>> I successfully exported/imported a Plone site from one Zope instance to
>> another.
>>
>> However, when I try to publish the Plone page, I experience an error.
>>
>> Does anyone know what the problem is here, or what to look for?
>>
>> Is this perhaps a more Plone speciific problem?
>
>> AttributeError: portlet_forum_latest (Also, an error occurred while
>> attempting to render the standard error message.)
>
> Sounds like some forum product is installed on the first instance and not the
> second.

Hi,

Thanks for replying.

Based on a little Googling, it looks like the problem is with the
CMFBoard. This is in the Product folder in the original Zope folder, but
attempts to put it in the new Zope folder result in the Zope site hanging
when I attempt to access it.

Any ideas?                                                      Faheem.