[Zope] help with url rewriting

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Tue Nov 15 05:47:29 EST 2005

Faheem Mitha wrote:

> Turns out the problem was indeed with the Proxy, I had to change to
> Allow from all inside the proxy.conf, to enable reverse proxying.
>
>           Order deny,allow
>                 #Deny from all
>                 #Allow from .your_domain.com
>                 Allow from all

I'm not sure an open proxy is that hot an idea, but this has nothing to
do with Zope. I suggest you go and ask on #apache on irc.freenode.net

> 1) I can still access my plone site unauthenticated via
> http://machine_address:9673/test_plone.

Again, nothing to do with Zope. iptables is the way to go, and I bet £5
you lock yourself out of your machine within 2 hrs of playing with this ;-)

Go to #debian on irc.freenode.net and wear flameproof clothing ;-)

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk