[Zope] standard_error_message as PageTemplate?

Peter Bengtsson peter at fry-it.com
Wed Nov 23 07:34:53 EST 2005

On 11/23/05, Jürgen Herrmann <Juergen.Herrmann at xlhost.de> wrote:
> hi there!
>
> is it possible to replace the standard_error_message dtml method by
> a page template? has anybody done this? seems like i don't get
> error_type, error_tb etc...

Really?!
I remember doing it once and I think it was all there in the options namespace.
Couldn't find the pagetemplate right now but at least this might give
you some hope.
Try creating it as a python method eg.
class Site(...):
    def standard_error_message(self, *a, **k):
       print str(a) + str(k)

> regards, juergen herrmann
>
> >> XLhost.de - eXperts in Linux hosting <<
>
> Jürgen Herrmann
> Bruderwöhrdstraße 15b, DE-93051 Regensburg
>
> Fon:  +49 (0)700 XLHOSTDE [0700 95467833]
> Fax:  +49 (0)721 151 463027
> WEB:  http://www.XLhost.de

Peter Bengtsson,
work www.fry-it.com