[Zope] PHPGateway Issues

Asad Habib ahabib at engin.umich.edu
Wed Nov 30 17:46:33 EST 2005

Hello. I am trying to use PHPGateway with Zope but I get the following
error:

'/usr/bin/php' may not be a PHP-CGI program. The result from the program
is empty(0 byte).

Also, sometimes I get the error 'File Not Found' that is thrown by
the browser. Has anyone successfully used this product with Zope and are
there documents which cover common errors and solutions?

Lastly, I am running on Mac OS X Tiger Server which comes
with PHP 4 and I am running Zope 2.7.0. Can I use this copy of PHP or do I
have to download and build my own from source? Any help would be
appreciated. Thanks.