[Zope] Re: Mysql 5? Just curious.

Greg Fischer retheoff at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 19:04:19 EDT 2005

Oh, just read a little better... wanted to clarify...

""" It doesnt work with stored procedures though. I put a patch up on
sourceforge in July, for the ZMySQLDA. """

Mysql-python works fine fine, as you said Andy, it's just the Zope DA.

Greg

(I hate it when reply-all doesnt send to zope list too)

--
Greg Fischer
1st Byte Solutions