[Zope] ZAjax anyone?

Greg Fischer retheoff at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 14:21:07 EDT 2005

Oh, that's cool! The naming "RPC" threw me off. I knew that was there, but I
guess my assumptions (I know , bad) were that it communicated over a
different protocol, not using port 80. But, I suppose, tcp over port 80,
spewing out xml is good. Probably just what I need. I'll look into that and
get a better understanding. Thanks Chris.

Greg

--
Greg Fischer
1st Byte Solutions