[Zope] Re: Zope Hotfix 2005-10-09 broke my zope 2.7.5

John Schinnerer johnschinnerer at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 10 23:21:10 EDT 2005

Aloha,

I just applied the below hotfix as directed to a zope 2.7.5
installation on my development machine.

It broke something bad, now the browser just says

The connection was refused when attempting to contact localhost:9673

I cannot access the ZMI nor any site pages, not on localhost:9673 nor
on 127.0.0.1:9673

That is the port it was installed and had been working on.
I did nothing but install the hotfix as directed on the linked page
below.

I have completely restarted the machine.
At boot time the messages indicate that zope started fine, as usual.

Any help appreciated, the sooner the better.

thanks,
John S.