[Zope] help with MailTemplates 1.0.0

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Tue Oct 11 11:21:34 EDT 2005

Nicolas Georgakopoulos wrote:
>> Whatever you have selected is resolving to a string instead of a
>> MailHost object :-S
>
> I have selected a Zope mailhost object....

Please explain exactly what you did, including how you create the
MailHost, the Mail Template and the Python Script, in detail...

I just tried to reproduce this on a fresh Zope 2.8.1 instance and
couldn't...

Using the first example, the mail rendered and sent just fine.

I'm still far from convinced the thing you think is a MailHost object is
actually a MailHost object, did you perhaps delete or rename your
MailHost object?

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk