[Zope] Re: Re: ZAjax anyone?

Greg Fischer retheoff at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 11:57:35 EDT 2005

Jim,

I am more than happy to take contributions from others. Using other libs or
maybe even just some Zope techniques in general is great. Right now, I just
loaded that stuff up over the last few days, so it's quite limited. But, if
you have anything you would like to share, please zip it up and email it
over to me. Just put together all the html for the body, I'll post it for
ya, with credit to you of course.

I am sure that if I get a bunch of other how-tos to post, I will probably
have to grow things a bit, but it will evolve over time. All of this stuff
is a learning process for me, so I wanted to put up that site to share my
experiences in hopes that others could benefit.

Zope 3, I would love to put stuff up for that, but I havent even touched
Zope 3 yet. I am more than happy to put of info on that as well.

Thanks!

Greg

--
Greg Fischer